[dev] Dynamic sidebar menu elements not refreshing

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Nov 8 06:48:10 PST 2004

> See if using SSL only for login, instead of for everything, changes anything.

It didn't (except the URL in the source changed from "https" to "http").

I have kind of a unique situation, anyway. My ISP blocks port 80, so I use 443
to get to the web server. When I changed the horde configuration to force
non-SSL, I got page timeouts (as I expected), but tested it from within my
home network and the sidebar still didn't update. Is there a reason SSL would
cause a problem? If I can understand it, maybe I can experiment to find a
solution...

Thanks for the suggestion,
Rick

--