[dev] Dynamic sidebar menu elements not refreshing

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Nov 8 08:12:27 PST 2004

> No, but the js httpclient not speaking https was the only thing I could
> come up
> with. This is really only being seen by you; I don't know what to tell you at
> this point other than to go debug. Look at the access logs, trace the code,
> etc.

Well, the code seems to be working. Nothing in apache's error logs, nothing in
horde's log (I even changed the horde logging PEAR_LOG_DEBUG, and nothing was
logged during the attempted update). But, every minute (which is what I
temporarily changed the update interval to), this appears in the apache access
log:

"GET /horde/services/portal/menu.php?httpclient=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 4800

So, the javascript that requests the page seems to be working. Does the
message
above look right?

If it was working, shouldn't something get logged to horde's log for the
refresh?

Thanks for your patience,
Rick
--