[dev] alphaImageLoader patch

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Nov 10 09:07:15 PST 2004

> Quoting ViliusŠumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:
>
>> i experimented a bit with new alphaImageLoader and it seems, that IE
>> don't like /horde/services/javascript.php?file=alpha......... in
>> css. I changed it to
>> /horde/templates/javascript/alphaImageLoader.htc and now it works as
>> expected.
>
> Try what I just committed - I did it so it should still work for people who
> restrict access to the templates/ dir and so the image location isn't
> hardcoded. If it works for you I'll close the bug. Thanks for the
> investigation!

It works, but it is a *lot* slower. I think that's because of IE somehow is
again.

If hardcoding path is worring you I have a suggestion. Put
alphaImageLoader.htc
_and_ blank.gif into /horde/js/alphaImageLoader/ directory. blank.gif is a
hack, not graphics, and belongs there IMHO. So this way you will not brake
directory tree logic.

--
   Vilius