[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp folders.php imp/lib/Block summary.php tree_folders.php imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Nov 10 20:34:19 PST 2004

>> Yes, thanks. But now the left menu is segfaulting again :(
>
> I was seeing this briefly but it seems okay now after an update and a
> logout/login. If you're still seeing it, maybe we can just revert back to the
> point after the segfault was originally fixed and re-attack anything that was
> fixed after that, but leave off the cosmetic changes.

I had the same issues too, when chuck fixed the code the first time - i.e. I
updated in the middle of a session and it made things worse.  But I
logged off,
rebooted the web server, and everything worked fine.  This same behavior
happened with my last changes also.  I haven't received any segfaults and I've
tried everything that was causing them before.

michael