[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp folders.php imp/lib/Block summary.php tree_folders.php imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 11 03:19:49 PST 2004

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:

>>> Yes, thanks. But now the left menu is segfaulting again :(
>>
>> I was seeing this briefly but it seems okay now after an update and a
>> logout/login. If you're still seeing it, maybe we can just revert
>> back to the
>> point after the segfault was originally fixed and re-attack anything
>> that was
>> fixed after that, but leave off the cosmetic changes.
>
> I had the same issues too, when chuck fixed the code the first time - i.e. I
> updated in the middle of a session and it made things worse.  But I
> logged off,
> rebooted the web server, and everything worked fine.  This same behavior
> happened with my last changes also.  I haven't received any segfaults
> and I've
> tried everything that was causing them before.

I still see this, but only after logging in the first time with a fresh
browser session. If I reload the frameset after logging in, or if I logout
and right back in, the menu appears. But as soon as I close the browser,
start it again and login, I get the segfault, reproduceable.

Clearing the session cookies has no effect, only restarting the browser.
Weird.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/