[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/themes/horde/graphics alarm.png alarm_small.png attendees.png event.png goto.png kronolith.png new.png today.png

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 11 03:12:53 PST 2004

> chuck       2004-11-10 21:04:04 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     themes/horde/graphics alarm.png alarm_small.png attendees.png
>                           event.png goto.png kronolith.png new.png
>                           today.png
>   Log:
>   16x16 icons. How's this looking for consistency and general Kronolith
>   look?

I don't like the bell, the old one had a better visibility on different
background (category) colors. And I'm not sure if I like the today icon, I
guess the former was more intuitive, at least the idea behind that icon.

The others look nice, would be great if you could find some for the left
menu too, perhaps like the "31" icon, just with different numbers?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/