[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/themes/horde/graphics alarm.png alarm_small.png attendees.png event.png goto.png kronolith.png new.png today.png

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 11 08:40:02 PST 2004

> I don't like the bell, the old one had a better visibility on different
> background (category) colors. And I'm not sure if I like the today icon, I
> guess the former was more intuitive, at least the idea behind that icon.

Yeah, I had trouble coming up with something else for Today. Suggestions
welcome. The bell has been reverted/trimmed, let me know if it's better.

> The others look nice, would be great if you could find some for the left
> menu too, perhaps like the "31" icon, just with different numbers?

Done. Whatcha think?

I'm not fond of the event/new event icons really, but that's what Gnome had to
work with. I'll keep thinking on those. I'd love something like the new
Contact
icon in Turba.

-chuck

Quincy Adams