[dev] First attempt at icon support in Horde_UI_Tabs::addTab()

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Fri Nov 19 17:57:08 PST 2004

I'd like to see the new Kronolith view icons spicing up the new view tabs that
have been moved out of the main menu.

The results are preliminary, but it's a start.  The CSS for the tabs only puts
the actual tab around the <a> element, so the icon ends up outside and in front
of the tab.  The effect, however, doesn't look too bad.

I tried hackin' up the CSS for .tabset, but no luck on my part at anything
better than the current default behavior.

The patch also fixes a few typos, so don't overlook those if you turn down the
over-all idea of adding icons to Horde_UI_Tabs.

Whatcha think?

Derek