[dev] head from 10 min ago - login.php looping?

Steve Daniels horde at stedaniels.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 03:21:57 PST 2004

More information:

Please feel free to have a look at the site in question.

http://83.151.201.48/horde/

Another interesting quirk: When I goto
http://83.151.201.48/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php
a frameset pops up with space for the menu on the left, and the
horde.org website in a frame on the right. Weird!?

Running ON FC2 Linux
Apache/2.0.49
PHP Version 4.3.8

I'm lost, done a few more cvs update -dP, copied the new .conf.dists
over existing .confs on config dir, reinstalled the framework.

Any ideas?