[dev] [patch] Bug#698 -- visual event status cues in Kronolith views

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Sat Nov 27 15:57:25 PST 2004

This is a feature I've been wanting to see in Kronolith for a long, long time.

While hunting through the bug database today to find something to fix, I found
someone else's request for this enhancement.

I figured, "What the hey, I'll just do it myself right now."

The patch also includes a few clean-ups of Kronolith's Driver.php.  There were
old references in there to $this->meetingID, and Kronolith_Driver::hasStatus()
originally wasn't working for me because of a '===' comparison operator instead
of '=='.