[dev] [patch] Bug#698 -- visual event status cues in Kronolith views

Derek P. Moore derekm at hackunix.org
Sat Nov 27 16:24:11 PST 2004

Here's a resubmittal of my kronolith/lib/Driver.php patch.

Assuming a majority of events are confirmed, in the old patch, they would have
passed through two comparisons to test for cancelled and tentative.  I added a
if statement to test for KRONOLITH_STATUS_CONFIRMED, to short circuit the rest
of the comparisons for a majority of the events.

I also added an elseif to test for KRONOLITH_STATUS_NONE in remoted calendars
only.  It doesn't appear that any Kronolith events can ever be
KRONOLITH_STATUS_NONE, so I'm assuming it only applies to remote calendars.

I suppose this amounts to a minor performance improvement, short
circuiting test
cases for a majority of events.