[dev] Ansel - images not showing

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Nov 30 07:59:12 PST 2004

2 Problems with the latest CVS of Ansel:

1) When viewing the Gallery in List mode, the images are not displayed.
When I look at the URL for the image it looks like this:

<http://myhost.com/horde/ansel/image.php?gallery=38&amp;image=39&amp;actionID=imagescreen>

It looks like something wrong with the Util::addParameter or
Util::applicationURL calls?  I'm not that familiar with the Ansel code, but
will try to dig into this if nobody else has an easy fix...

2) When I try to view the galleries as "Tiles" I get the display off all my
galleries, but when I try to view any of them, I get an notification that I
don't have permissions to view this gallery.  I am using IMP authentication
(which authenticates against an IMAP server) and haven't set up any other
kind of permissions or groups etc...  Any ideas what's going on or where I
can start to look into this?

Thanks -
Mike