[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith month.php [patch attached]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 1 12:13:18 PST 2004

Quoting "Derek P. Moore" <derekm at hackunix.org>:

> Attached are Kronolith.img.diff and IMP.img.diff.  They update
> Kronolith and IMP in appropriate places to the new Horde::img() API.

The IMP diff looks generally okay, but I need you to clean it up for CS
before I
commit it. Basically make sure that instead of 'foo'=>"16" you have 'foo' =>
'16' - no double quotes in PHP code except when necessary for variable
interpolation, and always put spaces between operators and after commas.
Matching the existing code should usually point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
-chuck

Quincy Adams