[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith month.php [patch attached]

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 1 12:15:14 PST 2004

Quoting "Derek P. Moore" <derekm at hackunix.org>:

> Sorry!  With that one I accidently added a $dir argument where it
> wasn't needed, to a new_small.png icon.
>
> Let's hope I've gotten it right this time.

Sorry for the nitpicking - same style issues as for the IMP patch. If the
patches were smaller I'd fix them while committing, but it'll take me about as
long to do that as for you to do it, and it'll encourage you to submit cleaner
patches which will be committed much quicker in the future (I hope). ;)

-chuck

Quincy Adams