[dev] Call for testing - Install script

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 23:26:41 PST 2004

I have been contributing to an install script for installing horde and
some of the basic functionality.

It would be great if someone could help with testing of the script.  As
far as I know it only works with Linux/MySQL.

I am happy to continue my effort on this and am looking for some
feedback and suggestions about what might need to be done next.

It is currently geared to installing HEAD, but stops short of putting
the downloaded and pre-configured software into the "production" web
directory.

You can find the script here:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=82

Download the last go-horde.php script and run it from the command line:

php go-horde.php
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>