[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/themes ie5mac.css screen.css

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 2 12:54:00 PST 2004

> chuck       2004-12-02 12:44:00 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     themes               screen.css
>   Added files:
>     themes               ie5mac.css
>   Log:
>   include an ie5/mac specific stylesheet for fixes/hacks/etc.

Please don't use CSS hacks to import browser specific stylesheets. You can
do this in Horde::stylesheetLink() where we already load the hack for
IE/transparency.

Btw, I'm really questioning if the UL/LI solution is really worth all the
trouble. Would a simpler div/span solution solve most of these issues, e.g.
the wrapping?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/