[dev] Turba minisearch

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Dec 2 20:20:35 PST 2004

In the turba/minisearch.php file, the search is done performing an 'OR'
search.  As far as I can see, it's only searching one field so it doesn't
matter if it's 'OR' or 'AND'... keeping it as 'OR' breaks the minisearch
for IMSP backends b/c IMSP servers don't recognize 'OR' searches.  I'm
working on trying to implement an 'OR' search strictly within the driver
itself (mainly to allow for searching on composite fields), but this is
nowhere near completion.  Would anyone object to changing the 'OR' to an
'AND' in the minisearch or did I completely miss (as usual) some really
obvious reason why this can't be changed?

Thanks -
Mike