[dev] Turba IMSP patches

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 2 21:01:01 PST 2004

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Some minor fixes for the turba IMSP driver.  This fixes IMSP handling of
> Groups and fixes a typo in sources.php.dist

The imsp.php fixes are committed with a bunch of code cleanups. I
didn't commit
the sources.php change since you need to be able to support that field if you
ever want syncing and vCard integration/updates/whatever to work with the IMSP
driver. If that's not possible, we can remove it. Let me know.

-chuck

Quincy Adams