[dev] IMP block not sorted, no folders in tree

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Dec 22 16:33:39 PST 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

> What does your servers.php look like for 'namespace' and 'folders'?

I've been running HEAD since last year. servers.php looks like it always has:
'folders' => 'mail/',
'namespace' => ''

> If you have been using a pre-release/HEAD version, you need to add/delete at
> least one folder from your poll list on the folders page (although you
> won't be
> able to do anything here until the problem above is fixed).

OK. This shows how out of it I am; I hadn't noticed anything on the cvs list
indicating a change (well, that's not true. I had noticed some changes in the
sorting, but didn't think I would have to do anything).

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick Emery