[dev] IMP block not sorted, no folders in tree

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Dec 24 07:40:47 PST 2004

Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:
>
>> What does your servers.php look like for 'namespace' and 'folders'?
>
> I've been running HEAD since last year. servers.php looks like it always has:
> 'folders' => 'mail/',
> 'namespace' => ''

Further info: if I change the 'folders' setting to '', I get a list of all
folders in my home directory. From there, if I expand the "mail" folder, I see
all of my mail folders with the correct new message counts. If I change
'folders' back to 'mail/', I'm back to just INBOX and Trash.

Can anybody suggest in which file(s) I can put var_dumps (preferably where the
folder list is built) so I can try to figure out why the mail folders aren't
being listed?

Thanks in advance,
Rick
--