[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/themes print.css

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 11 20:37:53 PST 2005

> But our print views contain also logic, not only style. And putting all page
> items that are not shown in print views into a div or span, just to make
> them display:none doesn't make much sense to me.

Most of the logic is whether or not to show things. And part of the point is
that you could get rid of the need for seperate print views - the same view,
when you hit print, comes out looking nice.

And there's no need to put everything into a div or a span to do this -
just the
normal level of making the layout changeable by CSS will do.

-chuck

Quincy Adams