[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib/IMAP Tree.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Fri Feb 18 07:40:31 PST 2005

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>:
>
>> slusarz     2005-02-17 22:47:16 PST
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    lib/IMAP             Tree.php
>>  Log:
>>  We don't need to sort this list anymore.  We can't backport to 4.0.x though
>>  since we can't be sure the user is using a version of Horde that will let
>>  us do this.
>
> Then this is no viable solution, as IMP 4.1 will need to run with Horde
> 3.0 too. Or is it only a cosmetical fix?

OK - I re-read the H3 development rules and discovered that I was
proceeding under a mistaken assumption.  I've fixed this instance, but
I think I will have to take a look at the wrapping code i've inserted
into compose.php since it will definitely not work with anything less
than Horde 3.0.3 (or so).

michael