[dev] IMAP_Tree broken

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Feb 19 15:23:12 PST 2005

One of the recent changes to IMAP_Tree seems to have completely broken
it for me - I don't see any folders, either with an exchange server
(which I don't have access to anymore), or my dovecot server. Haven't
had a chance to debug yet, so this is just fyi, but no folders appear
on the Folders screen in IMP (one empty row appears), and nothing shows
up in the sidebar tree either. The drop-down selects work fine.

-chuck

Quincy Adams