[dev] Re: developing commercial horde applications

Markos Giannopoulos markg at apogee.gr
Fri Mar 4 07:42:42 PST 2005

>> is there a faq or article on developing commercial applications using horde?
>
> Not as such - what kind of questions do you have that are specific to a
> commercial app?

well i'm contraqcted in developing a simple crm application for a
client and i'm
exploring the possibility of using horde

my two basic questions (and my presumed answers if i my understanding
of LGPL is
adequate) are

1) can i create a commercial application using the horde framework?
presumed answer: yes with some appropriate note on the documentation(?)

2) can i base my crm on turba?
presumed answer: no, unless the code is availiable as lgpl (?)

thank you in advance for your help
Markos