[dev] Importing image attachments from IMP into Ansel.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Mar 14 11:07:38 PST 2005

I just gave the new image import from IMP attachments a try and it
worked beautifuly.  My son happened to send me a couple of photos this
morning and I saw the additional icons and thought I'd give the new
image import from IMP attachments into ansel a try and it was very
intuitive, IMO, with the popup for selecting the gallery and even
filled in the caption with the information from the attachment.  Super
cool.  I think I saw that Michael just commited this in the last 24
hours.  A great feature.  Making it so easy will probably mean buying
and adding additional disks though ;)  Users will have a ball once they
know.

thanks,

ed