[dev] Turba mismatch

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Mon Mar 21 05:37:58 PST 2005

Perhaps this oughta go to the Turba list, if so I apologize.
I ran into a few weird things with HEAD20050320 and 20050321 in regards
to Turba.

1) The 1.2_to_2.0.mysql.sql script adds the column 'object_uid' to
turba-objects; this column is also referenced in sources.php.dist. The
./scripts/db/mysql_create.sql script does not mention this column. Turba
will display "invalid column" (or something like that) if it's missing.

2) I'm setting up multiple local SQL-based addressbooks and am running
into problems. Horde will list the addressbook in the left-hand sidebar,
regardless of permissions. When the user attempts to access it, I get
errors to the effect that Turba cannot find a suitable driver for it (it
attempts to load a driver called ".php").

-joho