[dev] Re: Merk: inital taxes support

Duck duck at obala.net
Thu Apr 7 05:36:47 PDT 2005

--Boundary-00=_flSVCZfjHmASA2V

On Thursday 07 of April 2005 05:53, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Yes; would be better if it was done with cvs diff, but otherwise the
> only thing I see is some comment-block indenting problems. Thanks.
>
> Except for the obvious thing that's missing - a description. What's this
> do?

In a lot of countries the product prices, or at leat the bills, shoud be
exposed in the way that the custumer see the actual item prices and the tax
amount. So the admin must have the option to manage the tax classes and
assaign it to the articles in the shop, to be able to list it in a final
bill.  In "oscommerce" thare is an config value to diplay of items prices
with or witthout tax. And in this direction I am moving.

Attached is a newer patch. This with cvs diff and with a little step forward.

Duck

--Boundary-00=_flSVCZfjHmASA2V

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: taxes.diff