[dev] Blank screen when saving setup configuration.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Apr 17 14:22:29 PDT 2005

This is in relation to a previous email that I sent.  After upgrading
on April 15, I am no longer able to save a setup configuration on any
module.  I have another server that is up-to-date and doesn't have this
problem.  I've compared the instalations and can't find the problem but
running test.php I remembered that the major difference between the two
machines is that the one with problems is running php5 and the other
that doesn't have the problems php4.  Could someone who is running
sources from April 16 or later and using php5 just try to save the
conf.xml of any module in setup and let me know if it works as
expected.  I would appreciate it very much.  ed