[dev] I Need a way to see errors when saving setup configuration.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Apr 15 12:50:06 PDT 2005

I Need a way to see errors when saving conf.php from the setup screen.
 From yesterday's up to date sources to today's, I get a blank screen
when trying to save configuration setup.  The only configuration
differences were in horde/imp/config/prefs.php and
horde/config/registry.php and those are not the problems.  All I have
to do is run cvs update and when finished try to save a setup
configuration and it is blank with yesterdays sources there are no
problems.  I can see the application list, open the configuration but
not save changes.

My log files have no errors so I guess I need something somewhere in
the sources to have an idea.  I can't imagine what I might have done
wrong.

thanks,

ed

P.S. I can even switch back and forth between the sources and save or
not save.  I can even use todays framework with yesterday's sources and
that works.  This is too strange.