[dev] [patch] Accounts block password expiry

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Sat May 7 10:00:28 PDT 2005

Disregard the last patch I sent. Since the accounts module went away
some of my hooks stopped working (these were using the accounts
module). I decided to do some work on the authentication ldap driver as
well.

I made the following improvements:
*) Notify user of expiring passwords
*) Redirect user to password change dialog if password is about to expire
*) Block user if password is expired
*) Password encryption of choice
*) Adduser now sets objectclasses for new records
*) updateUser is more flexible. LDAP accounts not created by horde are
renamed properly when using LDAPv2 (previous construction would loose
all information not set by Horde)
*) updateUser works with shadowMin,shadowLastChange is present in the
user record.
*) The accounts block shows it own warning within the block if an
account is about to expire

Cheers,
Roel.