[dev] Kronolith category/color patch, per user

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon May 9 13:08:12 PDT 2005

I'll defer to your judgement and definition of categories and like I said, its
fairly simple to maintain a local patch, which is what I'm going to do.

Tooltips are a help, and a reasonable compromise, although it requires a
per-event mouse hover.  I would have requested that feature, but it had
already
been rejected in bug 1386 :)

I guess for me what it comes down to is if you need to quickly scan a
multitude
of calendars and visually gain information about events, without having to
hover, or click the event detail, my patch adds that information.  If
you don't
need to do that, it feels like cluttersome overhead.  I'm curious what other
people think too.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer