[dev] Browsing the list

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat May 21 09:24:47 PDT 2005

I cannot reproduce this.  Are you using the latest cvs HEAD code?  If so,
verify that you have updated your copy of turba/config/sources.php from the
sources.php.dist file.  In particular there is a new attribute of 'browse'
that has been added in addition to the 'export' attribute.

<http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/config/sources.php.dist?ws=0&r1=1.111&r2=1.112&ty=u>

If you are still having trouble with this after you check that file, please
create a ticket for this and be sure to include the pertinent entries from
your sources.php file as well as the steps to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Mike

--On Saturday, May 21, 2005 9:44 AM +0300 Mufit Eribol <hme at onart.com.tr>
wrote:

> Dear Michael,
>
> Sorry for bugging you again regarding "Browsing problem with long
> customer list".
>
> I just noticed something else. Currently it is not possible to browse an
> existing list whatever the 'export' value is. When you click on a list
> name, the page says "There are no browsable address books" even if
> 'export' is true. It looks as if 'export' value is hard coded as false
> within the code.
>
> Could you please have a look at the issue? Shall I generate a bug for
> this?
>
> Regards,
> Mufit Eribol

---