[dev] Calendar localization

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Sun May 22 00:21:13 PDT 2005

Hello

We want to know about the status of calendar localiztion in horde. Does
horde support calnedar systems like hijri, hebrew, julian, chinese
universal,etc?

In fa_IR we use from Hijri_Shamsi calendar system, we have a convertor
which converts from Gregorian to Hijri in php. as I see the srtftime
currently does not support any calendars except Gregorian. (Although it's
localized to show month and week names in other locales, but the year and
the month names are still in Gregorian)

Do you support efforts to make horde multi calnedar?

Thanks,
Persian Horde