[dev] Horde "personalities"

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Thu May 26 05:18:05 PDT 2005

Now that audio notification for new mail is in place, the first thing I can hear
users asking for is a different sound to be played.

Currently the idea for customizing the look of Horde is expressed with CSS,
which allows a user to control the color scheme.  Without too much difficulty
(I think) that concept could be extended to also include icons and sounds,
which would allow the user to have complete control of their visuals and
audible notifications.  Whether color, icons, and sounds would all go together
as a "theme" or whether you'd let the user pick and choose which ones they want
I'm not sure.

Thoughts?

Kevin

--