[dev] [cvs] commit: horde/config registry.php.dist

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 26 06:45:39 PDT 2005

>> Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>>
>>> chuck       2005-05-25 15:53:29 PDT
>>>
>>>  Modified files:        (Branch: FRAMEWORK_3)
>>>    config               registry.php.dist
>>>  Log:
>>>  MFH: accounts is now a block
>>>
>>>  Revision   Changes    Path
>>>  1.255.2.4  +1 -9      horde/config/registry.php.dist
>>
>> Same here, the block only exists in HEAD.
>
> Yes, but there never was an accounts release for Horde 3.0, so why
> include a (default inactive) registry entry for something that'll never
> be released for that version?
>
> I'm actually fuzzy on the logic of including all of the HEAD modules in
> registry.php for FRAMEWORK_3, too, though I'm sure we did it
> consciously.

We did this because we 1) didn't know which module we are going to
release before Horde 3.1, and 2) wanted to give people a hint what
other modules might be available.

And depending on when we are going to release 3.1, we still might
release the Sork modules before that date, because they are still
compatible with 3.0.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/