[dev] Sidebar organization changes

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu May 26 09:59:38 PDT 2005

>> - Move Newsgroups (Troll) into the Information category
>
> No, news group reading is part of all major mail clients, and even
> several OS file new readers under Internet but never under Information.

Seems to be disagreement on this one. Maybe we need an Internet
category instead of some of what we have?

>> - Move Support into the Office category
>
> Isn't Development more appropriate? But no strong opinion about that.

Why Development? I see Development as tools for programmers, and
Office/Business as business/administrative tools. Rakim is more of a
business tool than a developer tool, I think.

-chuck

Quincy Adams