[dev] wsdl with horde experiments

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 26 10:09:24 PDT 2005

Zitat von Vijay Mahrra <vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net>:

> I've been working on getting to work with horde remotely using php and
> PEAR_SOAP via a wsdl interface and wrote the script below that can be used to
> generate a wsdl proxy for any horde installation (and execute a command
> remotely if you have a login on that installation)

This is a really interesting piece of work. I wonder why I didn't have
the idea before. :-)

> looking at the script you will notice that the wsdl proxy generation
> is broken
> and commented out.  i'm using a search/replace to fix erroneous values that
> PEAR_WSDL generates.
>
> the erroneous values are evident when you run the script and view the
> generated wsdl soap proxy - function names are named for example
> 'mail.listfolders' so i replace this with 'mail_listfolders' instead.  also

I'm pretty sure this is/was a bug entered on pear.php.net already. Bit
it might have been fixed in CVS already.

> some parameters are specified as $0 and $1 (replaced with $P0 and $P1...).
> these two cases are of illegal values in php 4.3.10 at least.

This is coming from some incomplete API method signature definitions in
the lib/api.php files. It would be great if you could collect and
summarize the affected methods, or even contribute a patch to fix them.

> should i be contacting the pear developers directly about these code proxy
> generation errors (with patches) or is this an issue with the operation names
> that returns (with . in and param values 0 and 1)?

Well, that would be the same people like here, so... ;-)
Nonetheless you should add bug reports to where they belong, that is
either bugs.horde.org or pear.php.net depending on where the errors
come from.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/