[dev] Fwd: Re: Google's Summer of Code - Interested in Search and CRM projects.

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Mon Jun 6 02:22:03 PDT 2005

> I don't agree completely. While I don't have anything against a central
> module glueing the CRM related apps together, there is still a lot of
> potential in integrating the applications in their own UI better. I
> think this is even more important, and I currently fail to see what a
> dedicated CRM module can do that a well arranged Horde Portal can't do.

What would be nice is to expand the functionality of the portal to be able to
work mostly there without having to jump into individual apps. So eg. I can
click/drag a contact from the turba block into a day in the kronolith block and
set up a meeting.

--
Marko Djukic
Horde Project (http://horde.org)