[dev] Gollem 1.0.0?

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Mon Jun 6 04:48:29 PDT 2005

Hi,

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:
>

>>What does everyone think about starting the release cycle for Gollem?
>>I think most of the bugs dealing with my overhaul of the code have been
>>worked out and it seems to be working well for quite a few people.
>

> Fine by me. Does it still work with Horde 3.0.x?

I installed a cvs version of Gollem 2 days ago together with the current
stable Horde3 release. I configured access to an ftp server. The first
look into the root directory looked fine and images in this directory
where displayed as well when clicking on them. But selecting another
directory leads into an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: realpath() in
/var/www/horde/horde3/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 116

So its not working with the current Horde release. :-(

Besides, Gollem 1.0 is a very good idea! :-)

Gruss,
    Ollie.