[dev] Summer of Code - Notification System Suggestion

Sam Vafaee boundless at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:13:32 PDT 2005

Dear Horde,

I am a student of Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto
and I have a suggestion for a new project for the google summer of
code. I propose a notification system which would reside in the users
system tray and communicates with the server to notify the user of
events such as incoming email or appointments. I believe that such
application would promote the use of the Horde application framework.

I would be very interested in working on this project.

Regards,
Sam Vafaee.