[dev] [cvs] commit: imp/lib Compose.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Jun 7 22:06:16 PDT 2005

> chuck       2005-06-07 11:17:13 PDT
>
>  Modified files:
>    lib                  Compose.php
>  Log:
>  check for errors
>  Bug: 2086
>
>  Revision  Changes    Path
>  1.126     +4 -1      imp/lib/Compose.php
>
>  Chora Links:
>  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/Compose.php?r1=1.125&r2=1.126&ty=u

Hmmmm.... Unfortunately, I think this is the same problem as I
identified here:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1352

Namely, that any fix will break BC.  Such as this one -
MIME::encodeAddress() previously would not return a PEAR_Error object
so using Horde 3.0.5 with, say, IMP 4.0.3 is going to be bad.  This was
the whole reason I haven't done anything further with Bug 1352.

If we want to say fixing the bug is worth breaking BC, that is
perfectly fine by me.  If that's the case, I will close Bug 1352 then.

michael