[dev] [cvs] commit: gollem test.php gollem/docs INSTALL

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Jun 8 08:47:13 PDT 2005

> ... except that I'm suggesting that it require 3.0, not 3.1. No one is
> suggesting that requiring 3.1 is a good idea. So ... ?

My bad - I missed the recent backport commit of realPath to 3.0.5,
otherwise 3.1
was a requirement.

Is it feasible that Gollem would be the only app that uses Util::realPath?  If
so, then including it in Gollem code for 1.0 release would make the most sense
and elminate a point dependency.  Then for Gollem 1.1, its included in Horde
3.1 and can be removed from Gollem.  If other modules would benefit from using
the modified realPath in future X.0.X releases, then it makes sense to leave
3.0.5 as a dependency and have it in the main library so other apps could use
it in the near future.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer