[dev] Login for Horde using custom login screen

Bliss Webdesign - Jochen van Wylick info at bliss-webdesign.nl
Wed Jun 22 01:52:16 PDT 2005

I've got a web development challenge : I want to allow users to log into
Horde without using the standard Horde login screen.

The situation is the following : We've created an extranet with our own
login screen etc. In a database I have the login information stored for the
webmail.domain.com Horde interface. I would like to make sure that whenever
a user logs into my extranet, he is also logged into horde, so we can make a
new button 'mail' in our extranet that shows the web mail for the user.

We're coding in PHP/MYSQL so I hope you can give us some pointers on how to
solve this issue. We're not asking for a fully functional customized
solution.

All help is welcome !

Kind regards,

Jochen van Wylick