[dev] sidebar loading problem...

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Jul 6 16:14:09 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have problems with loading the horde-sidebar and kronolith with a
freshly checked-out CVS-HEAD version of Horde. It takes about 5 min. to
load. Mail-messages are showing up with normal speed. I reverted back
to a version from begining of June with that one there are no page
installing the fresh CVS version? (I updated the config files too, as I
always do, since years :-)

Thanks for any hint,

Didi

BTW:
The installation is for about 12k users, so there are quite a few
entries in the horde db tables (like prefs, datatree*, turba)

--
Didi Rieder
adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
PGPKey ID: 3431D0B0