[dev] [patch] "forwards" module bugfix & improvement

Benoit Branciard Benoit.Branciard at univ-paris1.fr
Wed Jul 6 20:57:59 PDT 2005

Here are some minor updates I just made to the "forwards" module.
These patches apply to the forwards-HEAD-2005-07-06.tar.gz snapshot.

1) BUGFIX : backend authentication was refused when
$conf['enabled']['authenticate'] was set to "false".
--> file : main.php.patch

2) IMPROVEMENT : "forwards" driver did not have "isKeepLocal" function,
and reported ", \username" as-is in return to "currentTarget"; quite
confusing for end-users.
--> file : forwards.php.patch

3) IMPROVEMENT : the fr_FR translation was quite confuse (this may be a
personal taste). I rewrote parts of it to make it more coherent. NB: on
our site we choose to translate "username" to "identifiant". This does
not agree with genuine Horde fr_FR translations where it was "Nom
d'utilisateur". Your mileage may vary.
--> file : fr_FR.po

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.