[dev] inbox not showing up for some users with new IMAP_Client code

Matt Selsky selsky at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:41:39 PDT 2005

I have one user on Cyrus with only an INBOX and no other mailboxes.
They have access to one folder shared by another user. When they login
to IMP, they see nothing listed where mailboxes should be.  The response
to the NAMESPACE command is:

a001 NAMESPACE
* NAMESPACE NIL (("~ Other Users." ".")) (("~ Public Folders." "."))
a001 OK Completed

Other users on my server with an INBOX and plenty of folders of their
own, but no access to other users folders (besides public folders), have
a NAMESPACE response of:

a002 NAMESPACE
* NAMESPACE (("" ".")) NIL (("~ Public Folders." "."))
a002 OK Completed

The folders show up normally in IMP for these users.

Both my folders and namespace parameters were '' in
imp/config/servers.php before.

--
Matt