[dev] [cvs] commit: kronolith attendees.php kronolith/lib FBView.php kronolith/lib/FBView day.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/templates/attendees attendees.inc kronolith/templates/fbview busyblock.tpl emptyblock.tpl legend.inc legend.tpl linesblock.tpl ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Aug 4 18:43:09 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

> It looks like the granularity on the FB blocks is greatly decreased.
> Day view gives you one hour blocks, and Week/Work Week three hour
> blocks.  A one minute event turns the whole block red.  Obviously the
> rendering code to do real time availability display is more complex but
> it would be helpful to have that back, along with maybe a tooltip to
> display the actual Free/Busy start/stop times.

That's fine; the code now can support different levels of granularity
sanely. Before it was specifying every block in exact pixel dimensions
and relying on z-index to get things right. Including for drawing the
grid. That's why it didn't line up, etc. Now it's a table (and this is
actually tabular data), so you should be able to make the granularity
anything you like just by creating a new FBView subclass that redefines
_hours() appropriately.

> Any way to make provisions for looking at schedules outside the
> day_hour_start and day_hour_stop hour window, short of changing those
> preferences?

Not currently.

> Should there be a button to close the window, beside just closing the
> browser window?

I don't think this is necessary myself. I think "Save" will do it for
you, so if we did have a close button, it should probably be marked
"Cancel" or some such.

-chuck

Quincy Adams