[dev] Folder issues after updating cvs this morning.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Aug 15 05:13:07 PDT 2005

I am seeing the following folder issues using head from this morning
with courier IMAP.  Framework is up to date and installed, all
configuration files have been updated.  I hadn't updated for about 5 or
6 days so I don't really know when this started.  Maybe I've missed a
configuration change.  The new servers.php is practically identical to
the example but with quota checking.  I had already configured
servers.php for autodetection, so no changes were needed for this
upgrade, at least from what I could determine.

The folder "trash" was not created. This is what the server said:
Invalid mailbox name.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/data/correo/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1168

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
be an array in /usr/local/www/data/correo/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 91

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/data/correo/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1168
"sent-mail" Any suggestions, corrections will be appreciated.

thanks,

ed