[dev] Fwd: Re: Re: [patch] added VFS quota support

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Mon Aug 22 09:41:46 PDT 2005

Quoting Andrew Hosie <ahosie at gmail.com>:

> Hey devs,
>
> It's been 4 months since first submission.
>
> Sorry if I sound antsy, but this code is useful, [IMHO] well formed
> and I don't see why it hasn't been committed.

...and completely BC-breaking.  It will go into Horde HEAD, but there
is no rush since there is no stable app out-there that will be able to
make use of it.  Additionally, I was waiting for Gollem 1.0 to be
released (which just happened last week) before I was even going to
begin looking at this.  There is a bug report on this subject:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=162

michael