[dev] [cvs] commit: framework/Auth/Auth imsp.php

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Mon Aug 22 12:56:24 PDT 2005

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:25:12 +0200
> From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

>>  1.35      +15 -12    turba/config/prefs.php.dist
>>  1.124     +94 -93    turba/config/sources.php.dist
>
> In these two cases you should additionally check with isset() to avoid
> warnings and false negatives if people didn't update Horde.

Hmm. Good point.  In the case where people haven't updated Horde, but
have updated Turba, they will also need to change the $cfgSources
entries relating to the IMSP server information, which is now set up in
the example configuration to be taken from the global horde $conf
settings.  Should there be a note about that somewhere in sources.php?
I wouldn't consider this a BC break since the only things that need
changing are attributes in an example configuration...agreed?